Whether you are looking for a new investment or someone to look into a current investment you may have, there are Advisors available to help and guide you in the right direction.
We offer complimentary reviews of current investments that you may have. Perhaps you would like a second opinion or maybe you just have not seen an Advisor for a while and would like an update on the performance of your portfolio. Your Advisor will be able analyse your investment and make sure that it is still right for you and in line with your objectives and risk profile.
If you would like to start investing, look no further, you can choose to invest in multiple currencies from GBP, USD, EUR, CHF, JPJ, HKD, AUD and you can start investing with a lump sum for as little as GBP 10,000 or currency equivalent. You have the choice of a one off investment lump sum or regular monthly payments. This is something you can discuss with your Advisor, they will help you decide which one would be best suit you.
If you would like to invest in Stocks and Shares, Mutual Funds, Structure Products, ETFs or Bonds then contact us today and arrange to speak to an Advisor. They can offer Tax efficient ways of saving and investing, with transparent charging structures that are the best available on the market today to work in your favour.
If you choose to work with your Advisor then you will receive the following:
- – 24/7 online access to view your portfolio.
- – Annual reviews (there are options for half year and quarterly).
- – Professional Portfolio Management.
- – Risk profiling, to find out if you are a Cautious, Balance or a Growth investor.
- – You can contact your advisor any time with questions.
- – Updates on markets and news that may concern you.
- – Access to a wide variety of investments that you may not be able to use with banks and other companies.
- – Competitive, lower charging structures than most other institutions do not offer as we have discounts through big investment houses which you cannot get on the High Street and we pass this on to you so you get more for your money.
If you would like a review of an existing investment portfolio then you can expect the following and all of the above, if you decide to go with your Advisor.
- – Analysis of the suitability of portfolio, funds, products, costs & charges.
- – Recommendations if any are required and also a new fund choice and allocation depending on your Risk – Profile and Time Horizon.
- – Continued monitoring of your portfolio
- – Recommendations for changes as a when needed and rebalancing of portfolios to keep in line with investment objectives.
- – Regular reviews and updates between you and your new Advisor.
- – Online 24hr access to view your portfolio.
You may already have an investment with another company or Advisor, why not get a second look, just to give you the confidence everything on track. You never know, we might even be able to save you some extra money annually which could make a big difference.
A True Story – GBP 50,000 portfolio. After discussing the charging structure for this policy the client he was able to saved 0.5% annually, that is the equivalent to an extra £250 extra per year, and all because ehe got in touch with us and started using our services.