Your Retirement plan is one of the biggest financial strategic plans you will ever make! Let your dedicated Advisor help you make it simple, realistic and achievable so, you can be on your way to a happy retirement wherever you decide that will be.
In todays world, there are alway changes being made to regulation over pensions and for that reason alone you should re-check your retirement plan. Ask yourself the following…
- How much will I need in retirement?
- Where will I retire and what are the tax laws on pensions?
- How much should I be saving now so I can retire?
- Who will I rely on if I do not have a pension or any income?
- What age can I retire?
- Will my employee’s pension be there when I come to retire?
- Is my company pension enough to retire on?
- Is there something I can do to do more?
Do you know the answers to all these questions? They are only a small selection of the type of questions you should be asking yourself! But, you and your Advisor can plan for the following.
- Help plan simple, easy, realistic goals.
- Transfer old pensions that are frozen from previous companies and combine these into one easy manageable pension to get them working for you again.
- Set up new pensions.
- Maximise your pension tax benefits.
- Maximise your pension income.
- Design a strategy that is suitable to your needs and risk profile.
Many people that have pensions are unaware of how they are performing, the charges associated or what benefits they are entitled to. The good news is your Advisor can find out, and will have options available that will give you far better control and peace of mind over your retirement.